Saturday, January 19, 2013

More on Balungao

Well, forgive me for writing too much on this trip, but I just would like to share more adventures that I experienced at the Balungao Hilltop Adventure.

The first time I went there, I wasn't able to try the bungee trampoline because it needed to undergo some maintenance. I thought I would never ever get the chance to jump on it, but on January 9, there I went flying high in the air.



These pictures were taken before the rubber harness (which would aid in sending you up in the air) was attached to me.



It looked so simple that I got very excited to try it. See, I even enjoyed jumping on the trampoline before the rubber harness was attached to my body. Little did I know that the extreme part of this activity would send me waves of unexplainable fright and discomfort.

When the crew attached the harness, I suddenly felt uneasiness welling up inside me, but there was no chance to let it go, for in less than a minute, without any warning, the crew released me and there I went up in the air, feeling more and more uncomfortable. Within seconds, I cried out, "AYOKO NA!!! (I don't want this any more!)" There entered the line, "Be careful what you wish for..."

What I enjoyed the most was ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) driving. Whenever I got some spare time, I would play a racing game on my computer and enjoying myself speeding away and drifting. That exactly was what I desired to do with that four-wheeled vehicle.


They've made a track now for the ATVs. In august last year, riders were taken to a trip along the path down to the foot of the mountain.

Ziplining


Hiking up towards the launching pad of the zipline was an additional challenge to riders.

And this is what greets you up there...

No comments:

Post a Comment