Thursday, October 10, 2013

Busier than ever

September was a busy month for me (well, which month wasn't and isn't). The last few weeks before this week were more hectic. And the last few days before today were quite stressful and exhausting.

But, I'm not dreading my busy schedule. Neither am I hating my job. In fact, I'm very enthusiastic about it especially now that we've been preparing for the very first Talk TV Global Media Congress which has kept me quite busy lately.


In less than 9 hours, the congress will happen at the Capitol Resort Hotel (it has been transferred from the Pangasinan  Training and Development Center) in Lingayen where Mass Communication and Journalism students, and staff of publications from secondary and tertiary schools in Pangasinan will convene for a day of a knowledge-packed event.

Talk TV Global aims to impart on the participants new trends and concepts in mass media and how future and aspiring media practitioners can adapt to these changes.

The following will be discussing these things to young individuals who aspire to serve the Filipinos and become catalysts of change in the country:







And yes, look, that's me!


So, to all the participants and to those who want to come to this worthwhile undertaking (registration starts at 7 am at the Pangasinan Training and Development Center, Lingayen), see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment