Sunday, June 16, 2013

New project

Picbits

Probably out of stress one afternoon, I thought of putting up a new project here on my blog. I've been active on Instagram lately and been loving staring at photos taken in different places, at different times. They tell stories, touch hearts, stir emotions, fuel dreams and desires. There I thought, what about sharing my stories on my blog through pictures? It's not a unique concept, but still a great idea and thing to do, so I'm now putting to action.

I call this project 'Picbits.' Pictures are also tasty bits of life that tell and stress reality and stimulate our mind to imagine fantasy. The subjects don't move, but the whole picture move us. Well, this is another part of me which I am sharing with you. Here are sample photos I posted on my Instagram profile.

SPACE. Something about the day I took this photo got me staring far beyond the subject--something that got into my ego and pumped up my fighting spirit.


LOUNGE. Here's one of my adopted cats. He loves to lounge on my slippers whenever my feet aren't on them.

From time to time, like on Instagram, I'll be posting a picture here and write captions under it. I hope you guys enjoy. Have your fill of my picbits!

No comments:

Post a Comment